Let AHEC Help You Achieve Meaningful Use of Your EHR
As a federally-designated "Regional Extension Center," the North Carolina Area Health Education Centers Program (NC AHEC) provides individualized, on-site electronic health record (EHR) consulting tailored to your practice's specific needs at no charge to you.
Consultants from AHEC can help you:
- Prepare your practice for an EHR by assessing and redesigning your office systems.
- Evaluate and select a certified EHR that offers the best value for your practice.
- Identify and enhance workflows in your practice.
- Successfully implement a certified EHR.
- Achieve state and federal standards for "meaningful use" of EHR incentive payments to providers in your practice.
- Use your EHR as a tool to help improve care and satisfaction for you, your patients and staff.
Each provider in your practice may be eligible for up to $44,000 or more! Incentives are time-limited. Whether you are searching for a new EHR or a way to meet meaningful use requirements with your current EHR, we can help. There is no charge to your practice although federal funding for this service is time-limited.